What is Unica Partition?
Unica is a single-glazed and frameless partition from single pane partitions group. One of the features of this partition is the creation of all-glass spaces with a 360-degree view without applying any frame on the walls. In Unica, you can use two connection models to integrate the glass pieces of the walls.
The first option is to use an H aluminum connection. This connection has its own beauty and a thin strip of aluminum with 5 mm thickness can be seen between the glass pieces.
The second option is to use special adhesive for bonding glass. This adhesive is a colorless glass strip which has an elastic quality, that within 24 hours, reaches the maximum adhesion strength, as the entire wall will look integrated without the slightest vibration.
Unica is a single-glazed partition with all-glass walls or glass and cellulose together, and the ability to install the suspended panel in both simple and grooved forms on the glass with 10 mm thickness.
Unica can be ordered in two forms: closed (height up to the ceiling) and open (with a distance from the ceiling) in three colors: standard anodized, silver or champagne colors.
In the closed model, due to 10 mm thickness of the glass and its acoustic quality, you will have the least sound and heat penetration outside the partitioned area.
The doors used in Unica are of two types: Sliding or Hinged door made of glass or cellulose.
The ability to install cellulose panel on glass as a suspended panel
Since Unica Partition is frameless and has an all-glass view, if we want to cover up the glass in order to reduce the visibility of the surroundings, we can use the suspended panels technology on glass with 10 mm thickness. It is also possible to install all kind of stickers on the glass or to use Satina glass (frosted or misty glass).
The ability to install simple and sliding doors in glass or wooden type
- Type and thickness of glass doors: 10 mm plain Security or Satina Glass, with simple, sandblasted and logo or patterned stickers with soft-close mechanism.
- Type and thickness of wooden or cellulose doors: Doors are made of light panel with 42 mm thickness.
- Type of handles and hardware related to the doors: For glass doors, the suitable handles are Hoppe or Jalice special metal handles and Meroni hinges, and for wooden doors, Behrizan handles and hinges made in Iran are recommended.
- The single and double leaf glass sliding door with soft-close mechanism and the special handle with door lock.
The sound and heat insulation in closed roof models
In Unica closed models (height up to ceiling), due to the 10 mm thickness of the glass and its acoustic qualities, you will have the least sound and heat penetration outside the partitioned area. This feature can be used to create spaces with the special uses such as conference rooms where the quality of an acoustic space is important.
Variety of Choices
- The ability to select the handle.
- The Profile colors: Standard anodized, silver and champagne colors.
- The Glass color with simple, sandblasted and logo or patterned stickers.
- The harmonic combination of Unica with Metrica.
Unica at a Glance
- The ability to install plain and sliding doors in glass or wooden type.
- The sound and heat insulation in closed roof models.
- All applied profiles: imported anodized Aluminum.
- Type and thickness of partition glass units: 10 mm float safety glass with simple, sandblasted and logo designs.
- Type of applied suspended cellulose panels: Imported melamine chipboard.
- Type and thickness of glass doors: 10 mm safety glass with simple, sandblasted and logo designs.
- Type of handles and hardware related to glass doors: Hoppe metal handle and Meroni hinge made in Italy.
- Type and thickness of wooden doors: combination of light panel and MDF with 42 mm thickness made in Iran.